S1 Digital Literacy & Business Come in from the snow and warm up your hands by practising your typing skills via https://www.typing.com/. Prize given out next week for the student who completes the most time on their skills between today and Monday 5th March. S2 Computing Science Practice your Scratch programming skills, or even […]
Business Education & Computing
Our aim is to provide our young people with the essential skills including: administrative, computing and entrepreneurial skills for the 21st Century.
The faculty can be found on the second floor of the school building. There are currently 7 computer suites, each housing 21 PC computers.
In S1, students will have one period of Digital Literacy and one period of Business Education. In S2 the students have one period of Technology Skills and one period of Computing Science. See our courses page for more information on our courses. The S3 students have an opportunity to choose optional courses from a range of different subject areas. The optional courses that we offer in our faculty are: Games Development, Apps for Good, Enterprise and School website.
From S3 onwards, students can continue their education in the faculty by choosing the following subjects:
- Administration & IT
- Business Management
- Computing Science
- Computer Games Development
- Cyber Security
- Broad General Education Courses in Business and Computing Faculty
- Events and Trips in the Business and Computing Faculty
- Extra Curricular Clubs in the Business and Computing Faculty
- Homestudy in the Business Education and Computing Faculty
- S1 Social Enterprise 2017
- S2 Course Choices in the Business Education & Computing Faculty
- **N5 Administration & IT Assignment**
|Sara Hendrie||Curriculum Leader|
Published on: 1 March 2018
Published on: 23 February 2018
The presentation used in the assemblies for Safer Internet Day can be viewed by clicking on this link