Biology is the study of living things and the way they interact. It is a fascinating subject, it helps you to understand more about the environment around you and how your body works!
In S3 and above we look at a whole range of amazing topics that make life on Earth possible, including:
- Essential chemical reactions inside cells.
- The human body.
- Animals in their habitats.
- Why are plants so important anyway?
- Human impact on the environment.
- What do microorganisms do and how do we use them?
- Adaptations and Evolution.
Please see the welcome packs at each level for key assessment information and a summary of the course topics covered.