Parents Night / Event Booking
Welcome to the online booking system for Parents’ Consultations and Parents’ Events.
Dates for session 2018/19 will appear here in August 2018
Please type – http://www.parents-booking.co.uk/craigmount into your web browser.
Login to see all of your son/daughter’s teachers and which appointments are available.. Please make only 1 booking per subject (it may be that a class is shared between 2 staff, which will both appear as options, choose one). The system will go live the week before the event and be open until 2 hours prior. Appointments can be amended and cancelled until this point for your convenience. However, I would strongly encourage you to book early. Unfortunately, we do not have capacity on every evening to allow all parents/carers to meet all teachers.
To login you will need:
- The Main (parental) Contacts Name (as held on the school management system)
- Your child’s legal First Name and legal Surname
- Your child’s Date of Birth
Once you have logged in, you can use the ‘Automated Booking’ wizard to make your appointments. You will be asked to enter your availability and choose which teachers you want to see before being shown the most efficient order for visiting those teachers on the night.
Troubleshooting Tips – please read before booking
- If Parents/Carers wish to book seperate appointments please contact us ahead of booking opening.
- To login you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child.
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you login, it will not be the email address that is the problem
- If you have several children to make bookings for, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above the school’s name) in the top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children. This does not apply to the Booking Wizard, where your children are tabbed above.
If you are unable to book online, please call the office on 0131 339 6823 between 0930-1500 and a member of our staff will be able to book appointments on your behalf.
The same system as above can be used to register for events such as information evenings. This allows us to plan accordingly and make best use of the evening for parents/carers/students/staff.
Dates for these events will appear here in Augyst 2018