**N5 Administration & IT Assignment**
The N5 Administration & IT Assignment will take place on Thursday 15th (periods 6 & 7) and Friday 16th March (periods 3 & 4). Revision sessions for students will take place after school on Monday 12th, Tuesday 13th and Wednesday 14th March.
This assignment has 70 marks out of a total of 120 marks available for the course assessment.
It assesses the following skills, knowledge and understanding:
- using advanced IT functions in word-processing/desktop publishing and presentations to produce and process information
- using technology for investigation
- using technology for electronic communication
- administration theory
This is a closed book assessment. However, you can use the internet when specifically instructed to do so.
The assignment will be undertaken under exam conditions and the following rules will apply:
- No mobile phones allowed in the classroom
- Each student will be given a seat at a desk and a computer to sit at
- Students are not permitted to talk whilst working on the assignment in the class room
- Students are either at a desk or at their own allocated computer
- Students are not permitted to work on their assignment out with the allocated time
- Students are not permitted to help each other.
For more information about the conditions of assessment please refer to the sqa website: https://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/71527.html