The Craigmount Parent Council Annual General Meeting will take place on Monday 29th May 2017, 7 – 9pm, in the Craigmount High School Staff Room.
The meeting is to review the work of the Parent Council over the past year, approve the accounts and discuss issues raised by parents.
It is open to any member of the Craigmount High School Parent Forum – that is any parent or guardian of a child currently on the school role.
- Welcome and Apologies
- Approval of minutes – 16 May 2016
- Chair’s Report – work of the parent council in the year
- Treasurer’s Report – approval of the accounts
- Head Teacher’s Report
- Open Discussion – relevant matters raised by members of the Parent Forum
- Appointment of new members