Library Programme 4-8 Dec
Fri 8 – Closed from 1.10pm
School Christmas Lunch
School Christmas Lunch will be held on Tuesday 19 December. Tickets will be on sale (cash only) from this Friday 8 December to Friday 15 December from the Servery at breaktime. Ticket prices are: Student: 2 courses £2.55; 3 courses £3.10.
Please note only Christmas Lunch will be served on that day. Other options will not be available.
Debating – Mr McPake
Debating will take place in the library during Thursday lunchtime. The motion will be: This House believes that the government should take money from the rich and give it to the poor.
Swim Teaching & Lifeguard Qualifications : If you would be interested in training to be a swimming teacher or as a lifeguard, there will be training courses running during the February break at Forrester High School. Both these courses will be heavily subsidised and you must be 16 or over to take either course. Please come and see Mr Russell in the PE staff base if you would like more information.
Mr Russell – Active Schools Co-ordinator
WOW St George’s Football Trip
There will be a meeting in room 250 on Friday 8th December at break time. All students who have paid their deposit must attend.
- From Monday 11th December until Friday 15th December, Craigmount High School will be collecting donations for the Edinburgh Foodbank.
- The Equalities Group will be in the concourse every morning waiting to collect any donations.
- Ms Henderson will be running a competition with all S1 students to see which tutor group can collect the most donations.
- Your tutor teacher will give more information on this.
- Thank you for all your support. The Edinburgh Foodbank is a worthwhile charity that help those in crisis. More and more people need help from the foodbank every day. We believe no family should go hungry this Christmas.
“Interested in Dungeons and Dragons, RPGs, Board Games, Magic the Gathering etc? If you are and would like to be part of a group that meets regularly to play board games, RPGs and CCGs, please attend a meeting at Break time in Mr Higgins’ room on Thursday 7th Dec. This meeting is to gauge interest and to work out an appropriate time to meet.”